Objectives of the cluster
Recognising that our projects have common stakeholders and similar objectives in supporting law enforcement against organised crime and terrorism, we have formed a cluster with these objectives:
- To share knowledge in order to support law enforcement against money-laundering, cybercrime, organised crime and terrorism, for example, by webinars for the partners in the cluster
- To leverage our dissemination activities by mentioning the projects in the cluster on our websites, inviting articles from the cluster projects in our newsletter
- To ensure the coherence and complementarity of our recommendations to the EC, LEAs and other stakeholders, as far as possible.
- To explore a degree of interoperability or compatibility between our technical platforms, modules and/or services.
- To explore synergies, research opportunities and possible joint exploitation activities.